VISA PVC: Any polymer on any support and using different covering techniques
In VISA PVC, we specialise in technologies applied to the textile sector. Our technical fabrics (mesh, membranes and canvases) are made using the leading spinning and weaving techniques to offer top quality in a wide range of colours and finishes.
These state-of-the-art fabrics comprise a substrate or polyester support lined in pigmented or neutral PVC. They are then applied one of the five covering techniques, depending on the performance we are seeking in the fabric.
– Direct covering: the PVC paste is applied directly to the fabric in four layers.
– Post-transfer coverings: the PVC or silicone paste is applied to the fabric with a paper holder.
– In-line covering: applied to the open weft fabric by immersion and, before rolling, it is submerged in a PVC paste bath. This technique is only usually applied to mesh fabric.
– Fusion covering: we produce a film of different polymers and it is rolled on a textile, paper or felt.
– Calendaring covering: we make thermoplastic polyolefin so the PVC particles give a relief and the canvas is given a textile appearance.